Head of Sales
The Head of Sales will join as a key leader of Gympass in Chile. Reporting directly to the Regional Country Manager, you will be responsible for managing an entire business unit, recruiting staff, growing and developing the Gympass business in a profitable way, with the highest satisfaction level from the clients, employees and shareholders.
What You'll Do
- Reporting to the Regional Country Manager you will be responsible for the strategic and organisational management, including setting goals and objectives according with corporate targets. Identification of new market opportunities and potential growth engines, including the growth of new clients/members.
- Achieve and maintain the positioning of Gympass as leader its sector through the implementation of the agreed plans.
- Help identify opportunities and potential threats for the Chilean market. Promote Gympass and creating visibility and awareness within the market.
- Establishing and managing key partnerships, driving local operations, etc.
- Driving and maximizing sales revenue and delivering profitable growth by promoting the growing capabilities of our offerings in the Chilean geography.
- Facilitating and leading key meetings with clients across a broad scope, encompassing introductions, commercial agreements, planning and projects. Ensuring clarity and accuracy of information flowing to and from the supplier and the subsequent communications to the client base.
- Recruitment, management and retention of core staff. Coaching, leading, and ensuring high level performance of the Chilean team.
- Follow very closely the business and the implementation of plans, programs and campaigns.
- Ensure the achievement of the agreed targets, taking the necessary corrective actions when there are negative deviations to the planned results and targets.
- Work with HR to ensure that there is successful organizational development of the subsidiary in Chile.
- Provide professional leadership and coordination of the operations. Develop general and specific sales and marketing plans and campaigns.
- Understand Gympass global strategy and use this knowledge cross-functionally to help increase Gympass value to its clients.
- Set and develop performance and operational goals, ensuring completion and progress. Ensure adherence to annual budgets.
- Build an organizational culture in which performance and corporate values matter.
- Experience in Management: 5 years
- Strong commercial and business development background; Understanding of a start-up business and its further development to a mature and consolidated business and operational structure;
- Experience in business processes, implementing, improving and fine tuning; A good balance of PR, marketing and management skills to successfully administer the diverse aspects of the project;
- Possess reporting experience and discipline at both subsidiary and HQ level, preferably within a multinational environment. Tight control of the daily development of the business to be able to report and / or react as soon it is required.
- Strong, uncontested leadership characteristics. Data-driven mentality and sound business judgement through strong analytical thinking;
- Self-learning and self-starting (you will be working at a start-up be prepared to run things outside of your scope);
- Self-confident executive capable of managing, training and motivating a team. You will possess a collaborative, open management style that boosts participation and contribution from others, but with a strong drive, able to rapidly act and react when circumstances require it;
- Adaptable and comfortable with a highly demanding and changing business environment;
- Creative and dynamic, and able to contribute value-added insights to the project, translating current and future market requirements into strategies;
- Result focused, entrepreneurial, self-driven and motivated by the successful completion of the set objectives, as well as adhering to established objectives;
- Hard working and disciplined person;
- Teamwork oriented behaviour and partnership with business colleagues in order to achieve financial objectives;
- Proactive and capable of understanding market and client requirements;
- Flexible, resourceful and able to multi-task while establishing priorities and providing solutions;
- Good communication and leadership skills, as well as diplomatic and tactful. Capable of influencing broad audiences by simplifying complex messages and effectively presenting proposals;
- Conflict management, addressing conflicts proactively using negotiation and influencing skills to effectively resolve conflict externally and/or internally;
- Tough negotiating skills and strict with the completion of timeframes and milestones.
- Easy-going, dynamic, open spirit and an excellent team player.
- Large opportunities to grow within the company and to develop your skills;
- Empowerment to do great things;
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture;
- An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues;
- A purpose - give people a wide range of possibilities to have a good quality of life.